Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Zhejiang University, Bachelor of Sciences, Major in Mathematics & Applied Mathematics
- Morgan Stanley: Summer Analyst on Equity Derivatives Strats team (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project: Algorithm Trading Strategy & Optimal Portfolio Execution (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: FX Trading Strategy (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Variance Swap Pricing (Spring 2017)
- Nanhua Futures: Quant Research Analyst on Beta Strategies team (Fall & Winter 2016)
Hobbies: Running, Hiking, Kayaking
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I enjoy the dynamic working environment that finance offers.
What makes you unique?
I love exercising every day as it is a good way to improve myself, mentally and physically.