MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Tsinghua University; Bachelor of Engineering, Major in Industrial Engineering
- Insanity Trading: Intern (Summer 2017)
- Beijing Fund Town: Intern (Spring 2017)
- Tsinghua Quantitative Investment Association: Intern (Spring 2017)
- Tian Suan Fund: Intern (Spring 2017)
- Leadership: President for Tsinghua Quantitative Investment Association (Fall 2016 & Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Small Order Execution System Based on Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning (Fall 2016)
- Academic Project: The Relationship and Pricing Efficiency between Stock Index Futures and Spot Market (Fall 2015)
- Leadership: Team Captain for Tsinghua Quantitative Strategy Laboratory (Fall 2015)
- Academic Project: Stock Picking Systems Based on the Natural Language Processing of News and Public Opinions (Summer 2015)
Hobbies: Go (Asian card game), Soccer, and Calligraphy
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I want to utilize my mathematical knowledge and coding skills to analyze the pattern of financial markets and deliver results.
What makes you unique?
Since childhood, I have played the strategic card game, Go, and won the provincial championship. By playing Go, I have learned to design strategies within time constraints, making me a quick critical thinker.