MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Cornell University; Bachelor of Arts, Mathematics, and Economics double major
- Leadership: Event Coordinator of International Students Admission Ambassadors at Cornell (Spring 2013 – Spring 2017)
- Ping An Trust: Summer Intern at Fixed Income Asset Management Dept. (Summer 2017)
- Everbright Securities: Winter Analyst at Quantitative Research Dept. (Winter 2016)
- CITICS Securities: Summer Analyst at Investment Banking Dept. (Summer 2016)
- Ernst&Young: Summer Intern at Operational Transaction Services Dept. (Summer 2015)
- Cornell University: Statistics tutor at Cornell Learning Strategies Center (Spring 2015 – Spring 2016)
- Research: Research Assistant of Cornell LDI Replication Team (Spring 2016)
Hobbies: Watching sports; Calligraphy; Learning languages
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment with intelligent and inspiring colleagues.
What makes you unique?
I am interested in learning about different cultures, and how it provides more perspectives in analyzing the world market.