MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Zhejiang University; Bachelor of Economics Sciences, Major in Finance
- Ruby Investment: Quantitative Investment Intern (Winter 2016 - Spring 2017)
- Leadership: President (co-founder) for Ivy Service Group at Zhejiang University (Fall 2014 - Spring 2016)
- Bank of China: Winter Intern (Winter 2015)
- CaiTong Securities Asset Management Co. LTD: Assistant in Structured Finance (Asset Securitization) Department (Fall 2015)
- Leadership: Director of Media Department at Huawei Club at Zhejiang University (Fall 2014)
- Academic Project: Research on Risk Premia in VIX Futures (Fall 2016)
- Academic Project: Review on iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-term Futures ETN and Hedging Strategies (Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: Replicating Volatility Spillovers in U.S. Crude Oil, Ethanol, and Corn Futures Markets using Updated Data (Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: Construction and Evaluation of Conservative Fund (Fall 2015)
- Academic Project: Study on the Equity Structures of China Resource-Oriented Enterprises and the Performance of their Oversea Mergers and Acquisitions (May 2015-May 2016)
Hobbies: Chinese traditional painting, Chinese traditional calligraphy, swimming, playing badminton, playing baseball
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?In this challenging field, I can make the most efficient use of my talents and help different people meet their investment needs.
What makes you unique? I have done Chinese traditional painting and Chinese traditional calligraphy since I was five years old. It requires a great deal of attention to detail and focus.