MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): The University of Washington; Bachelor of Science, Major in Applied and Computational Math Science
- Academic Project (University of Washington): Statistical Analysis of NREL’s Wind Integration National Dataset (Autumn 2016 – Spring 2017)
- Academic Project (University of Washington): Number Theory and Noise (Spring 2016)
- Leadership: Student Officer, University of Washington Financial Engineering Club (Spring 2016 – Spring 2017)
- Leadership: Facilitator, The Foundation for International Understanding Through Students (Winter 2013 – Spring 2017)
- Internship: Quantitative Trading Intern, Eryuehua Financial Engineering Lab, Huaxi Futures (Summer 2016)
- University of Washington: Student Assistant (Spring 2015)
Hobbies: Piano (highest level); photography; dancing; book reading; traveling
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
As one who welcomes new challenges, I strive to develop a great understanding of the latest business trends and utilize my strong quantitative skill set and teamwork ability.
What makes you unique?
To stay up to date with the financial world, I frequently read journals and share information with other practitioners, making me a strong critical thinker who works deliberately. Additionally, through my travels throughout Europe, North America, Asia, and Oceania, I have developed a positive and inclusive mindset that can appreciate and respect the differences in a multi-cultural society.