Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): University of Rochester; BA in Financial Economics and Statistics, BS in Applied Mathematics
- CNH Partners by AQR Capital Management: Quant Researcher in Merger Arbitrage Trading Strategy (Summer 2017)
- National Securities Corp.: Sales and Trading Summer Analyst in TMT Sector (Summer 2015)
- Harvest Fund Management: Product Management Summer Analyst in Asset Allocation Fund (Summer 2015)
- Academic Project: Application of CVaR and Power Utility on ETF Portfolio Optimization (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Projection of Economic Policy Uncertainty Index using VIX Index (Fall 2016)
Hobbies: Golf, Fishing, Global Cuisine
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
By exploring different industrial roles in sales, trading, and hedge funds, I have found my passion in finance, and hope to one day utilize my technical knowledge and skillset in the financial world.
What makes you unique?
After two years of serving on the University of Rochester debate team, I have developed strong interpersonal and communication skills. These skills have enabled me to present persuasive arguments and provide analytical solutions to real world problems.