MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): The University of Washington; Bachelor of Science, Majors in Statistics & ACMS (Math Econ)
- Changjiang Securities Co., Ltd: Intern in Department of Marketing (Summer 2016)
- Academic Project: Effect of Risk on Decision Making of Stock Portfolio (Fall 2016)
- Academic Project: A Statistical Model for Predicting Credit Card Default (Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: Room Capacity & Oxygen Concentration (Winter 2015)
- ICBC Dalian Economic and Technological Development Zone Branch: Customer Service Intern in Business Department (Summer 2014)
- Leadership: Group Leader of Project Multidimensional Scaling in Cities
Hobbies: Playing Table Tennis, playing badminton, and traveling
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I have a great interest in exploring the intellectual approaches that solve real-world financial issues.
What makes you unique?
After completing several projects related to financial investments using statistical, mathematical and programming knowledge, I have developed strong problem-solving skills and gained perspective on how to solve various issue