MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Fudan University; Bachelor of Economics, Major in Finance
- WorldQuant: Part-time Research Consultant (Fall 2016 - Summer 2017)
- WorldQuant: Quantitative Research Summer Intern (Summer 2016)
- Academic Project: Pairs Trading with Consideration of Market Liquidity Risk (Fall 2016 - Spring 2017)
- Richen Capital: Equity Investment Intern (Winter 2015 - Spring 2016)
- Wind Information: Data Planning Intern (Spring 2015)
- Leadership: Vice President of College Supervisory Committee (Fall 2014 - Spring 2015)
- Leadership: President of Career Department at School Student Union (Fall 2014 - Spring 2015)
Hobbies: Playing tennis, playing billiards, and drawing
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I would love to have the opportunity to work with brilliant professionals, tackle practical challenges, and utilize my strong technical and interpersonal skills.
What makes you unique? I have been practicing sketching for more than ten years and am especially skilled in portraits and landscape sketches. Drawing makes me feel at peace and helps develop my powers of observation, patience, and concentration.