MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): BA in Finance and BS in Mathematics in Wuhan University
- Academic Project: Effects of Chinese Companies’ Research Investment in Wuhan University (Spring 2017)
- Changjiang Property & Casualty Insurance Co., Ltd: Intern in Asset Management Department (Fall 2016)
- Citibank: 2016 Citibank Young Talent Program (Summer 2016)
- Changjiang Securities Co: Intern in Industry Analysis Department (Summer 2016)
- Wuhan Iron and Steel (Group) Corp: Intern in Business Finance Department (Summer 2015)
- Leadership: Technique Director in “Citibank Cup” Financial Innovation and Application Competition (Fall 2015)
Hobbies: iOS programming
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
The industry thrills me because many aspects of the financial realm are becoming more efficient and automatic. I want to play a part in its ever-changing world.
What makes you unique?
I have a very entrepreneurial spirit. I am a lifelong learner who loves to explore new ideas.