MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: Dec 2018
Education (previous degree): Bachelor of Engineering in Intelligence Science and Technology, Sun Yat-sen University
- GF Securities: Intern (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Computer Vision Lab Project at Sun Yat-sen University (Sep 2015 – Nov 2016)
- Huatai Futures: Intern (Summer 2016)
- Cinda Securities: Intern (Summer 2015)
- Leadership: Captain of Sun Yat-sen University Team of Talk Show/Ceremony Hosts
Hobbies: Basketball, Go, Sudoku
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
It is both intellectually and emotionally stimulating to work in such a challenging field that requires rigorous training in technical analytics, practical experience, and a prompt response to market dynamics. I also want to be surrounded by extremely smart and ambitious peers.
What makes you unique?
I excel in high-pressure scenarios, as they highlight my ability to adapt, learn quickly, and work fastidiously. Through my life experiences – including international relocation and publishing a paper on ML algorithms – I have still made great academic achievements.