Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): George Washington University; Bachelor of Science, major in Finance and Mathematics, minor in economics
- Citi: Risk Management Summer Analyst for Liquidity Risk Model (Summer 2017)
- Kunwu Jiuding Capital: Summer Analyst for Defense Industry Fund (Summer 2016)
- International Monetary Fund: Intern for Event Planning (Summer 2015, Fall 2016 & Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: Consumer Sector Analysis and Stock Pitch (Fall 2015)
- Leadership: Team Leader for GW Chinese Scholars and Students Association Undergraduate Publicity Department (Fall 2013 to Spring 2015)
Hobbies: Piano; camping; horseback riding; volunteering; cooking; traveling
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I developed my strong interest in Finance through my experience conducting industry research and preparing stock pitches. I was able to utilize my analytical skills to draw conclusions from various sources and my communication skills to be more effective.
What makes you unique?
I enjoy traveling and have traveled with and without a group to many places such as France, Germany, Australia, and Canada. My international experiences have not only expanded my horizons but have also taught me teamwork, communication and problem-solving skills.