Zile (Herbert) Huang
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Fudan University; Bachelor of Science in Chemistry; Minor in Economics
- Barclays Capital: Quantitative Trading Intern (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project: Numerical Methods in Option Pricing (Fall/Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Pairs Trading Strategy in Energy ETFs (Fall/Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Construction and Implementation of Momentum Index (Fall/Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Dimension Reduction Techniques in Synthesizing Factor Model (Fall/Spring 2017)
- Citigroup (Chinese JV): Financial Engineering Intern (Summer 2015)
- Deutsche Bank (Chinese JV): Investment Banking Intern (Winter 2014)
- Leadership: Event organizer in student union of Fudan University (Oct 2012 – Jun 2013)
Hobbies: Singing, Movie Appreciation
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I would love to work in a fast-paced work environment with talented professionals, deal with real-world financial challenges, and utilize my skill set.
What makes you unique?
I am a fast learner and have a very practical and adaptive attitude towards complex real-world problems. With my ability to quickly process and react to real-time information and a great intuition for financial markets, I am confident in my ability to be successful and effective in the finance world.