MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Fudan University; Bachelor of Engineering, Major in Electronic Engineering, Honors Student
Experience (could be previous work, research, project, or leadership roles in an extracurricular activity):
- McKinsey: Onsite Project Assistant
- Leadership: President of Fudan International Communication Association
- Academic Project: Deep Reinforcement Learning for Resource Management
- Academic Project: Deep Q-Learning for Pacman Contest
- Academic Project: Pose Evaluation Algorithms on Tennis Players
- Awards: Outstanding Graduate Student, Santander Scholarship, National Scholarship
Hobbies: Playing table tennis, playing basketball, and hiking
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I aspire to work with brilliant colleagues in a fast-paced work environment, where I can apply my analytical skills, develop innovative strategies, and make impactful decisions.
What makes you unique?
I was one of the few presidents with an engineering background in the Fudan International Communication Association. Under my leadership, the association organized more events in a single semester than in previous years.