MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Cornell University; Bachelor of Science, Major in Operations Research and Information Engineering; Minor in Dyson Business
- State Street Bank:
- Full-time Analyst in Global Treasury Risk Management (Jul. 2016 – Jun. 2017)
- Rotation 1: Global Markets Securities Finance Risk (Nov. 2015 – Mar. 2015)
- Rotation 2: State Street Global Advisor Credit Risk (Mar. 2015 – Jul. 2016)
- Cornell University: Teaching Assistant for Finance Course (Spring 2015)
- Academic Project: Modeling Stock Log Returns in Time Series Analysis Course (Spring 2015)
- Leadership: Head of Technology Sector Analyst for Cornell Alpha Fund (Fall 2012 – Spring 2015)
- Aflac Global Investments: Summer Analyst in Market/Credit Risk (Summer 2014)
Hobbies: Tennis enthusiast, classical music, and trading options using technical analysis
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that requires fundamental, technical, and quantitative skills in order to evaluate opportunities and to use communication and analytical skills to solve problems.
What makes you unique?
Playing tennis and the classical violin are activities that have furthered my personal development. Tennis provides me with great health and energy, while the violin gives me focus and clarity.