Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education: Tsinghua University; Bachelor of Engineering, Major in Automation
- Capgemini: Summer Associate in Machine Learning and Data Analytics (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project: Single-Period Portfolio Optimization Method (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Quality Value Momentum Investment Strategy (Fall 2016)
- Academic Project: Simulation of Rocket Launch based on Virtual Reality (Spring 2016)
- CDH Investment: Quant Development Intern in Quantitative Investment (Fall 2015)
- China Investment Corporation: Summer Analyst in Private Equity (Summer 2015)
- China Minmetals Corporation: Assistant Analyst in Asset Management (Winter 2014)
- Leadership: Team Captain for Fudan University Student Art Group (Fall 2013 & Spring 2014)
- Leadership: Climate Champion for International Climate Change Summer Camp (Summer 2013)
Hobbies: Comic Stand-Up (Chinese talk show), stage play, Texas Hold’em, playing soccer, swimming
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I really enjoy the work environment that focuses on quantitative and analytical problems, and I excel in tackling challenging tasks.
What makes you unique?
As the President of Comic Stand-Up at the Tsinghua University Student Art Group, I led the preparation for the night show and participated in over 30 events, overseeing more than 300 attendees at each performance. Through this experience, I strengthened my management and communication skills.