MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): University of California Berkeley; Bachelor degree with Honors, Major in Applied Mathematics
- Citi: Quantitative Analysis Summer Analyst in Asset-Backed Securities (Summer 2017)
- Denali Capital Partners: Private Equity Intern Associate (Fall 2016 & Winter 2017 & Spring 2017)
- AGC Partners: Investment Banking Fall Analyst (Fall 2016)
- Academic Project: Commodity Trading Strategy (Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: Independent Study on Blackjack (Spring 2016)
- Bank of China: Foreign Exchange Research Intern (Summer 2015)
- Leadership: Program Manager for Delivery Service program (Spring 2015)
Hobbies: Reading history books, playing Texas hold 'em, traveling and swimming
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I want to work in a dynamic environment that allows me to be creative, innovative, and utilize my quantitative and communication skills
What makes you unique?
I work hard at turning my weaknesses into strengths, through dedication and focus. I am always seeking ways for self-development and enjoy taking on new challenges so that I can push my boundaries and get out of my comfort zone.