MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Claremont McKenna College
- NewGen Capital: Summer Analyst (Summer 2017)
- Leadership: Co-founder of Global Professional Success Advisory Group (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project: The Effects of the Gender of the Real Estate Agents on House Prices (Spring 2017)
- Lowe Institute of Political Economy: Research Assistant (Fall 2016)
- Academic Project: Valuation and Forecasting of Michael Kors (Spring 2016)
- Beijing Zhongzhi Security Technology Development Co. Ltd: Summer Analyst (Summer 2015)
- Citic Bank: Assistant Financial Manager Intern (Summer 2014)
Hobbies: Electronic Dance Music, fashion blogging, jogging
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
My father is a successful, self-taught trader and investor, and I am inspired to be just like him. I want to work with smart and motivated people and to use my communication and quantitative skills on a daily basis.
What makes you unique?
I was a Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE) major before I switched to Economics in my junior year of college. I love studying philosophy because it teaches me how to synthesize information, enhances my communication and critical thinking skills, and allows me to approach problems from a fresh perspective.