Operations Research and Information Engineering
MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science. Major: Mathematics, Economics. Minor: Computer Science, Statistics
- CITIC Securities: Summer Financial Analyst (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project: S&P 500 Index Prediction with SVM (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Conditional Asian Option Pricing (2016 - 2017)
- Intern: Summer Quantitative Analyst in Multiclue Capital (Summer 2016)
- Leadership: Team Captain for Mathematical Contest in Model Team of UIUC (Spring 2015)
Hobbies: Bodybuilding, basketball, bowling
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I have a great desire to work in a fast-changing and highly competitive industry, which will help me develop my critical thinking, quantitative, and communication skills.
What makes you unique?
I won National First Prize in the Contemporary Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling before I transferred to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.