Chien-Yu (Charlotte) Lin
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): National Taiwan University, Bachelor of Science, Major in Electrical Engineering
- Invesco Quantitative Strategies Team: Multi Asset Multi Factor Strategy (Summer 2017)
- Athena Capital Management: Equity Research (Fall & Winter 2015)
- National Taiwan University: Undergraduate Research Assistant in a media lab (Fall 2013 & Spring 2014)
- Leadership: Vice President of National Taiwan University EE Student’s Association (Fall 2013 & Spring 2014)
- Academic Project: Energy ETF Statistical Arbitrage Trading Strategy (Fall 2016)
- Academic Project: A Neural Network Approach for Mean-Variance-Skewness Portfolio Optimization (Spring 2017)
Hobbies: Traveling, Vocalist in a band
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I am passionate about investing and enthusiastic about applying new technology to financial topics.
What makes you unique?
I learned to speak German and studied as an exchange student in the Munich School of Management for a semester. I thrive in dynamic, multi-cultural environments.