MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Wuhan University; Bachelor of Arts in Finance; Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston: Part-time Research Assistant
- Bank of China International: Summer Analyst
- Agricultural Development Bank of China: Risk Management Intern
- Activities: Member of Deloitte Club
- Activities: Team Leader in the Wuhan University Promotion to Alma Mater Event
Hobbies: Violin (highest level); member of symphony orchestra, Gym, Jogging, Basketball
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
A career in finance excites me because I want to apply my strengths in an environment that would ultimately help clients.
What makes you unique?
I worked as a part-time research assistant at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston for 11 months. I have strong research abilities, and experience with programming and handling large datasets.