Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Peking University, B.S. in Computer Science, Double Major in Economics
- Goldman Sachs: Summer Analyst as Credit Technology Strats (Summer 2017)
- Sealand Securities: Quantitative Research Intern (Summer 2016)
- Academic Project: Undergraduate Thesis: Machine Learning Based Pairs-Trading Model (Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: Automated Trading System (Spring 2015 - Fall 2015)
- CITIC Securities: Quantitative Analyst Intern (Spring 2015)
Hobbies: Basketball, Tennis, Reading, Skiing, Table Tennis
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I have a strong appreciation for the volatile environment in Finance, which energizes me and allows me to be adaptable in all situations.
What makes you unique?
I am not intimidated by taking on new and challenging tasks.