MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Fudan University; Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Financial Management
- Guotai Junan Securities: Quantitative Trading Analyst in Commodity Trading (Winter 2016 & Spring 2017)
- Ping An: Summer Big Data Engineer in Credit Rating Modeling (Summer 2016)
- Academic Project: Captcha Recognition Algorithm (Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: Momentum Trading Strategy based on Random Forest (Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: Convertible Bonds Analysis by Bayesian Method and Simulation (Fall 2015)
Hobbies: Playing soccer, playing cello, cooking
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I appreciate high pressured work environments that encourage the application of my financial and mathematical knowledge. Through a career in finance, I can better understand the market and make full use of my coding and quantitative skills.
What makes you unique?
I have been playing cello since the age of seven, and was part of my high school’s symphony orchestra for more than four years. My experience with the orchestra has taught me the importance of teamwork.