Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Tsinghua University; Bachelor of Science, Major in Mathematics
- Guardian: Investment Intern (Summer 2017)
- CITIC Securities: Quantitative Research Intern (Spring 2016)
- Guotai Junan Futures: Quantitative Research Intern (Summer 2015)
- Academic Project: Natural Language Processing (Fall 2017), Online Portfolio Selection Strategy (Spring 2017), Static Replication of Barrier Options and PDE solution under Stochastic Volatility Model (Spring 2017), ZD-t-GARCH Model (Spring 2016)
- Leadership: Vice President of Students’ Union in Math Dept. (Fall 2014 & Spring 2015), Team Captain of Voluntary Teaching Group (Summer 2014)
Hobbies: A’ Cappella, photography, cooking
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I am passionate about the ever-changing financial market, where I can utilize my ability to learn quickly and utilize my problem-solving skillset to make a direct impact.
What makes you unique?
I have sung A’ Cappella for 4 years, performed in more than 20 concerts, and recorded up to 100 original and cover songs. Singing A’ Cappella has taught me the art of teamwork and the power of expressing myself.