MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Wuhan University; Bachelor of Economics, Major in Financial Engineering
Experience (could be previous work, research, project, or leadership roles in an extracurricular activity):
- Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange: Winter Intern in Member Service Department (Winter 2017)
- Academic Competition Project: Mathematical Contest in Modeling (Winter 2016)
- Western Securities: Intern in IBD Department (Fall 2016)
- Academic Research Project: Revenue Sharing Incentive for Equity Crowd-funding (Fall 2016)
- BNP Paribas: Credit Analyst in Commodity Finance Department (Summer 2016)
- Academic Competition Project: Ace Manager (Spring 2016)
- Academic Research Project: The Influence of the Corporation Merger On the Basis of Monopoly Cost and Network Externality (Spring 2015 - Spring 2016)
- Leadership: Captain of Fashion Model Team at Wuhan University (Fall 2015)
- Leadership: Overseas volunteer in culture exchange at Wuhan University (Fall 2015)
- Jomon Investment Management: Summer Intern in Research and Development Department (Summer 2015)
- Minsheng Securities: Investment Consultant in Wealth Management Department (Winter 2015)
- Leadership: Monitor of Ohio State University & WHU Communication Summer Camp (Summer 2014)
Hobbies: Volleyball, fashion modeling, and photography
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
The constantly changing nature of the financial market has always fascinated me. I am enthralled by the fast-paced environment and I believe my analytical ability and financial intuition would be a good fit for a career in finance.
What makes you unique?
I love to play volleyball and model. I enjoy being creative and aim to triumph in all endeavors I undertake.