Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education: Emory University; Bachelor of Arts, Major in Economics, with the highest honor; Bachelor of Sciences, Major in Applied Mathematics
- Citigroup: Summer Analyst in Finance and Risk Infrastructure (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project: Explaining Corporate Bond Excess Returns (Fall 2017)
- Academic Project: How to Track Economy of China (Spring 2016)
- China CITIC Bank: Summer Analyst in Private Banking Department (Summer 2015)
- Emory University: Teaching Assistant for Principle of Microeconomics (Fall 2013)
- Leadership: Publicity Head for Sino-Emory Newsletter (Fall 2013 and Spring 2014)
Hobbies: Playing badminton, Travelling, Jigsaw puzzles
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I prosper in dynamic and challenging environments, through my strong interpersonal skills and unceasing aspiration to absorb new knowledge.
What makes you unique?
I have enjoyed jigsaw puzzles for more than a decade. The process of completing a jigsaw puzzle helped me foster patience, perseverance, prudence, and made me more receptive to learn new information. The skills I have developed through this style of problem-solving has been a great benefit to my life, and potentially to my career.