MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education: Wuhan University; Bachelor of Science in Mathematics & Bachelor of Arts in Finance, the Experimental Class of Mathematical Finance
- Forex Capital Markets (FXCM) LTD.: Summer Analyst (June 2016 - July 2017)
- Leadership: Monitor for the Experimental Class of Mathematical Finance (September 2015 - June 2017)
- Leadership: Minister for Econometrics Association of Wuhan University (March 2014 - June 2017)
- Wuhan University: Teaching Assistant for Stochastic Process Course (Spring 2016); Teaching Assistant for Advanced Financial Theory Course (Fall 2016); Teaching Assistant for International Finance Course (Spring 2017)
- Chance Focus Asset Management Co.,ltd: Quantitative Analyst (Fall 2016 - Spring 2017)
- Competition: Financial Innovation Application Competition (Summer 2016)
- Academic Project: Course Project of Options, Futures, and other Derivatives (October 2015)
- Academic Project: The 12th Citi Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Summer 2015)
Hobbies: Gym; table tennis; tennis; badminton; long-distance running
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I found my passion in pursuing a career in finance after performing extensive quantitative strategy research throughout my undergraduate career,
What makes you unique?
After participating in FXCM’s Internship program in NYC and working on quantitative strategy research while at Chance Focus Asset Management, I have a greater understanding of finance, mathematics, and communication. Through my previous experiences as class monitor and team leader, I also possess a strong management and problem-solving skillset.