Anticipated Graduation Date: Dec 2017
Education (previous degree): Peking University; B.A. in Finance & B.S. in Statistics
- J.P. Morgan: Summer Analyst in FX Option Trading (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project: Mean-Variance-Skewness Portfolio Optimization Problem Using GA Method (Spring 2017)
- KKR-Yanchang Global Energy Fund: Off-cycle Intern in Oil & Gas Team (Nov 2015 - Apr 2016)
- SDIC CGOG Investment Co.: Off-cycle Intern in Quantitative Investment (Sep - Nov 2015)
- CITIC Securities Co.: Summer Analyst in Investment Banking Division (Jul - Aug 2015)
- Leadership: Minister of ART Dept. in the Student Union, Peking University (2013-2014)
Hobbies: Photography, Hiking, Badminton, Piano, Painting, Cooking
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I enjoy the challenge of thinking fast in a high-pressure environment using my strong communication and analytical skills.
What makes you unique?
I am an amateur photographer and I have taken photos for 100+ people for free. Photography has shaped my sense of beauty and has taught me the art of communication with different people.