Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Syracuse University, Bachelor of Science in Physics, Bachelor of Arts in Applied Mathematics
- American Express: Manager: Intern on Big Data Development Team in Risk and Information Management (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project (Cornell University): Momentum and Acceleration Trading Strategies (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project (Syracuse University): Honors Capstone Project for Condensed Matter research (Spring 2016)
- Syracuse University: Student Researcher with Condensed Matter professor (Fall 2014 – Summer 2016)
- Syracuse University: Student Researcher for High Energy Physics group (Summer 2013 – Summer 2016)
- NYU: Summer Student Researcher in MRSEC (materials science) (Summer 2014)
Hobbies: Powerlifting, reading philosophy, and traveling
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I want to leverage my background in science and math to solve interesting and challenging problems that have realized consequences in the near term.
What makes you unique?
I am passionate about powerlifting and hope to compete sometime in the next year or two. Lifting a loaded barbell teaches me how to overcome challenges and have self-discipline.