Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Peking University; Bachelor of Economics in Economics; Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Wolfe Research: Summer Analyst in Quantitative, Economics and Strategy team with a focus on quantitative signal searches and strategy designs (Summer 2017)
- Academic Projects:
- Improvements of Factor Models with Machine Learning Techniques (Spring 2017)
- High-dimensional American Option Pricing (Spring 2017)
- Sentiment Analysis and its Application for Stock Trend Prediction (Fall 2016)
- Honor: Excellent Graduate in Beijing (May 2016); Holder of National Scholarship in China (Winter 2015)
- Leadership: Board Member of Peking University Loveheart Association (No.1 volunteer association in Peking University)
Hobbies: Music (playing Guqin), Physical fitness, Volunteer Work, Reading
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I am always seeking methods to combine quantitative and qualitative analysis, where I can apply my knowledge in economics, finance, and big data and machine learning techniques.
What makes you unique?
I have a diversified background in both quantitative and fundamental fields, which enables me to derive new insights and provide innovative solutions. In addition to my talents in the analytical field, my strong communication skills allow me to be a productive and collaborative member of any team.