Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Virginia Tech; B.S., Major in Applied and Computational Mathematics; B.S., Major in Finance
- Antarctica Capital: Summer Quantitative Analyst (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project: Dynamic portfolio optimization incorporating VIX (Spring 2017)
- FXCM: FX Trading Trainee (Winter 2015)
- Investment Banking Institute: Financial Modeling and Valuation Trainee (Summer 2015)
- Virginia Tech: Math Lab Tutor for all freshman and sophomore math courses (Fall 2013 & Spring 2014)
- Leadership: Director of Virginia Tech Multicultural Diversity Club
Hobbies: Playing piano, Chinese Chess, Camping, and Tennis
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I thrive in fast-paced work environments that allow me to grow and utilize my strong communication and analytical skills.
What makes you unique?
I put myself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand their views, while also retaining the ability to think for myself.