MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Fudan University; Bachelor of Science, Major in Mathematics
- McKinsey: PTA in Optimal Model of Distribution Network (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Asylum Relocation Model (Winter 2016)
- Everbright Security: Assistant Researcher in Industry Classification and Noise Reduction (Summer 2016 & Fall 2016)
- Fudan University: Member in Talent Planning of Mathematics Department (Fall 2014 - Fall 2016)
- Leadership: Captain of Mathematics Department Basketball Team (Spring 2016)
Hobbies: Playing basketball, writing poems, and boxing
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
Working in finance allows me to face new and exciting challenges every day and provides opportunities to put my knowledge of mathematics and computer programing into practice.
What makes you unique?
I am skilled at logistic analysis and deduction, especially in the mathematical field. I thoroughly enjoy applying my skills in the reasoning and analytical process.