Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education: Wuhan University; B.A. in Economics and B.S. in Mathematics
- BlackRock: Summer Analyst in Multi-Asset Investment with a focus on natural language processing research and sentiment timing strategy (Summer 2017)
- Academic Projects:
- High-dimensional American Option Pricing (Spring 2017)
- Sentiment Analysis and Its Application on Stock Trend Prediction (Fall 2016)
- Pairs Trading Strategy in Energy ETFs (Fall 2016)
- Honor: Meritorious Mention, Mathematical Contest in Modeling (Winter 2015)
- Leadership: Led a team of 10 volunteers from 6 countries to organize a summer camp accommodating 50 local teenagers in Russia (Summer 2013)
Hobbies: Music: playing guitar and piano; Volunteer work: multi-cultural outreach, animal issues
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I am deeply interested in quantitative portfolio management, which challenges me to achieve a strong combination of systematic modeling and market intuition.
What makes you unique?
I am always willing to seek out and accept new challenges that will ultimately encourage my personal growth.