Haomiao (Jeni) Jia
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Emory University; Bachelor of Business Administration (Concentration in Accounting and Finance), Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science
- Macro Analytics for Professionals (MAP): Research Analyst (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project: Portfolio Rebalancing Strategy – The effect of long-term returns and market conditions (Spring 2017)
- Ernst & Young: Tax Technology & Data Analytics Intern, Atlanta, GA (Summer 2015)
- China Minzu Securities: Investment Analyst Intern, China (Summer 2014)
- Bank of China: Corporate Banking Intern, China (Summer 2013)
- Leadership: President of Emory China Care (Half the Sky Foundation), Emory University (Sep. 2012-May 2016)
Hobbies: Golf, Swimming, Basketball, Tennis, Scriptwriter
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
Finance offers me rewarding opportunities to develop and find innovative solutions that make real differences the world.
What makes you unique?
My accounting knowledge allows me to have a deeper understanding of analyzing financial statements. My passion for finance, combined with my computer science background, makes me a strong candidate for today’s technology driven economy