Operations Research and Information Engineering
MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): The University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign; Double Major in Actuarial Science and Statistics
- Fullgoal Fund: Quantitative Investment Intern (Summer 2017)
- The University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign: Teaching Assistant for Stochastic Calculus for Finance and Insurance (Spring 2017)
- Academic Research: Credibility Modeling (Spring 2017);
- UnionPay Advisors: Data Analytics Intern (Summer 2016)
- Academic Research: Numerical Solutions of Partial Differential Equations (Spring 2016)
- The University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign: Instructor for Actuarial Exam Review Sessions (Fall 2015)
Hobbies: piano, ukulele, music composition, tennis
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
The dynamic financial world provides me with an opportunity to explore uncertainty in the financial market while using advanced technologies and analytical skills.
What makes you unique?
I enjoy learning and trying things new things in my daily life. After I learned how to program, I wrote mini-games in different languages in my spare time.
In addition, after fourteen years of piano experience, I have begun to compose my own music.