MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education: Imperial College London, BSc. in Mathematics and Statistics for Finance (G1GH)
- Imperial College London: Class representative for Time Series course (Spring 2017)
- Leadership: Treasurer at Imperial Shorinji Kempo Club (Fall 2016 & Spring 2017)
- China Securities (International) Corporation: Summer Intern in Sales Department (Summer 2016)
- Undergrad Research Opportunity Program: Graph Theoretical Analysis of Protein (Summer 2016)
- Academic Project: Chaos Systems: A Study on Double Pendulum (Spring 2016)
- Leadership: Project Manager at Imperial College Consulting Society (Fall 2015)
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC): Summer Intern in Credit Department
Hobbies: Texas Hold’em poker, Violin, Shorinji Kempo, Tennis
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I love the dynamic and fast-paced nature of the finance industry, because I enjoy facing challenges, pushing myself, and getting out of my comfort zone in order to realize my potential.
What makes you unique?
I have studied in China, Singapore, the United Kingdom and America and have learned about many different cultures, lifestyles, and mindsets. These experiences have helped me to adapt to new situations and to be able to communicate with all different types of people.