MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): UC San Diego, Bachelor of Science, Joint Major in Mathematics and Economics
Experience (could be previous work, research, project, or leadership roles in an extracurricular activity):
- Junrui Technology: Summer Intern. Software Development (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project: Recreate the Popular Game “2048” using JAVA (Winter 2016)
- CITIC Security: Summer Financial Analyst Intern (Summer 2016)
- Pingan Private Bank: Summer Financial Analyst Intern (Summer 2015)
- Leadership experience: President of the Go/Baduk/Weiqi Club (2015-2017)
Hobbies: Table Tennis (varsity player during college), Go (4 Dan certificate), Soccer
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
The financial industry is a fascinating place that can challenge me to explore my full potential, professionally and personally.
What makes you unique?
I self-learned the Chinese game of “Go” and have been playing for nine years. I won second place twice in the San Diego “Go” Championship.