To be in good standing each term, an undergraduate in Operations Research & Engineering must:
- Achieve a cumulative GPA of greater than or equal to 2.0
- Achieve a cumulative GPA of greater than or equal to 2.0 in required Operations Research and Information Engineering courses
- Receive at least C- in all required Operations Research courses, and by the end of the sixth semester, a grade of at least C- in ENGRD 2110
- Make satisfactory progress towards a degree (a minimum of 12 credits per semester)
- No failing grades, no incompletes
Any student not in Good Standing is subject to review by the Academic Standards Committee. Possible actions include Warning, Required Leave of Absence for a period specified by the Faculty; and Required Withdrawal.