Following my graduation from Cornell University & ENSAE Paritech Paris in 2008, I had the chance to work in consulting (Sabre Holding, Accenture). Now I am a Senior Executive at Group Tazi. But in the meanwhile, my passions still prevail over the rest :
- As a local public figure in a famous local radio show (Luxe Radio). I had the chance to debate 2 hours a day about everyday news related to economics, politics (...) and interview local celebrities.
- This is in addition to being a speaker in conferences, mainly dealing with financial topics.
- Music as I perfom (singing/guitar) every week in famous places in Casablanca.
- Theatre & Improvisation but also dance since I taught salsa for 2 years after 9 years of practice.
- Writing as I have recently finished to write a thriller that will be published in the first semester of 2013.
My experience at the Cornell University was fantastic and I will definitely always keep it in part of my mind.