Skip to main content


in this section

Master of Engineering Student Forms in ORIE

The School of Operations Research and Information Engineering has a series of forms used by Master of Engineering students:

  • M.Eng Early Admission Petition and Course Record Form (Used by Cornell Undergraduates only who are applying for M.Eng. admission and overlapping their Undergraduate and Master of Engineering programs)
  • M.Eng Study Plan - (Must be approved by advisor and submitted to 201 Rhodes Hall at the start of the entering semester.) This form is also available in 201 Rhodes Hall.
  • M.Eng Course Waiver – (Used to place out of an equivalent course previously taken.) This form is also available from 201 Rhodes Hall.
  • M.Eng General Petition Form - (Used to obtain approval for courses that are not pre-approved in the MEng Handbook)